用earldom of angus造句
- His successor to the Earldom of Angus was his grandson, Archibald Douglas, 6th Earl of Angus.
- Following the death of Alexander Abernethy, the title passed to his daughter Margaret who married Earldom of Angus.
- His son Bannockburn, but was soon released, though he was deprived of the earldom of Angus and of his Scottish estates.
- The Margaret Stewart, being his sole heiress inherited the Earldom of Angus and Lordship of Abernethy, and the honour of Bunkle.
- The Earldom of Angus had been forfeited by the previous holder, Robert de Umfreville, before 1314, for choosing the losing side during the Wars of Scottish Independence, although he continued to style himself Earl until his death in 1325.
- He died, married but childless, in 1761, at which point the Dukedom of Douglas ( and the titles created with it ) became extinct, but the Marquessate of Douglas, both Earldoms of Angus and the Lordship of Abernethy and Jedburgh Forest passed to his second cousin twice removed and heir male, James Hamilton, 7th Duke of Hamilton.